Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't pass this up. I got a adjustable J&M on the car now which has been fine. Only been on car like 2 or 3 months max. Maybe 1500 miles. I picked these up mainly for the support bar which I do not have. I already have BMR relocation brackets so hell I may as well put these BNIB BMR pieces on. Just swap out. Probably wait a few weeks and do the KONI sports all in one shot. Gotta figure on coming up with that kinda money first. After talking with "GrabberBlue5.0" I am leaning back toward STR.T but would for sure perfer yellows.
Title of thread, is it pays sometimes to watch CL just in case.I got both NEW for 100.00!! Heck of a deal !! I see some deals on there from time to time but usually not worth it b/c price,used/condition, or to far to drive to make out. This guy had to sell his 2011 model before ever putting any parts on. He happen to be coming to my area so it worked out. He lived over 80 miles from me.
So,I guess I will be posting up FOR SALE a very nice J&M PH BAR soon. Whoever buys it will like the fact I swapped out the grease fittings for the 90 degree fitting. J&M should sell them with the 90. It's literally like new and AM is "out of stock" on them now so it should move pretty quick to somebody getting ready to lower car. I wouldn't even consider selling it,if not for the deal I come up on. I have to say the J&M is very nice as well.No complaints!
So what kinda deals have you guys snagged up on CL? I am tempted to buy a deal on weld with slicks for a deal. Sh*t, I wish I had some money to play with. I am always seeing good deals slip by. Being serious I need to get back to priority and that is the Shock/struts and badly wanting the complete MGW kit. I do buy every chance i get from our vendors and support them with the purchases just like all mustang nuts who are constantly eyeing and buying. It's been another addiction trade off for me but better than some others I've been thru...LOL!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I kept looking for old mustangs and could never find one. I looked on craigslist on a Saturday night and it said barn find Mach 1 $4000 I called and they had it. The next day(Sunday) I called and he sold it:( looking on eBay a few weeks later and there it was :D ended up buying it for 5k :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I kept looking for old mustangs and could never find one. I looked on craigslist on a Saturday night and it said barn find Mach 1 $4000 I called and they had it. The next day(Sunday) I called and he sold it:( looking on eBay a few weeks later and there it was :D ended up buying it for 5k :)
that sir, looks like an amazing project. How far along are you?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
nosympathy said:
that sir, looks like an amazing project. How far along are you?
:( 0% lol but I'm waiting on a place to start working on it. If I had 4 sides I'd love to take it apart but I don't like to work in grass lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Honeycomb deck lid panel that is $149 on AM. I was able to get it off CL for $10 :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
best deals were a set of '98 cobra R wheels with nitto 555s for $180 and a mac prochamber for $30

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
That brings back memories, my first mustang in 1980. Paid $900 back then and no rust, green ones were cheap.

·
Registered
535 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts