Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 04 black gt and was looking to get some deep dish chrome wheels but what is the best looking ones in your guys opinions. Preferably 18"! Let me see your guys pictures.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
I got an 04 black gt and was looking to get some deep dish chrome wheels but what is the best looking ones in your guys opinions. Preferably 18"! Let me see your guys pictures.
Cobras 03/04
Mine aren't DD but I would do 17x9 front
17x10 back DD
Sexy a hell
or Saleens

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xhgwx said:
Cobras 03/04
Mine aren't DD but I would do 17x9 front
17x10 back DD
Sexy a hell
or Saleens
Hell yeah I love saleens but damn your car looks clean. The reason why I don't want 03-04 cobra wheels is cause they look so similar to my wheels already. And MELLOWYELLOW06 your car absolutely looks sick as hell. The stance of your car is mean looking. Both cars look good!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
They look like they'd look damn good

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
This is best I could find on a quick google image search. Looks good on the 94-98

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silvrskoundrel said:
This is best I could find on a quick google image search. Looks good on the 94-98
Yeah that's the one I found too and they were too wide. He had to cut an inch off it to fit his front but that backs looked perfect. They look sick as hell but I don't think I'll get those. They cost like $430 a wheel but still a sexy wheel setup.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
Yeah that's the one I found too and they were too wide. He had to cut an inch off it to fit his front but that backs looked perfect. They look sick as hell but I don't think I'll get those. They cost like $430 a wheel but still a sexy wheel setup.
Agreed, way to much $ plus customization eew

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Poopyhead44 said:
Thanks man I think I wanna get it down a little lower maybe another inch
Yeah that'd look sick! Mine is lowered with Eibach Sportline springs lowering it about two inches and I'm sitting on 99-01 cobra wheels and I wanna get 18s to make my wheel gap even lower. I want that slammed look. I just don't want wheels you see all the time. Around where I live I always see FR500s or Bullitts. I love that deep dish look too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like the slammed look too the only problem I have to figure out is it already scrubs coming off the rack at the line up shop. Does any body have a solution?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
Hell yeah I love saleens but damn your car looks clean. The reason why I don't want 03-04 cobra wheels is cause they look so similar to my wheels already. And MELLOWYELLOW06 your car absolutely looks sick as hell. The stance of your car is mean looking. Both cars look good!
Thanks bro

1 - 20 of 20 Posts