Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, what is the best memory that you have with your mustang? & craziest things you've ever done with ur stang??????

Lets see how it goes lol

·
Registered
876 Posts
Strapping surf boards on top and going on weekend road trips and sleeping in our cars hitting the different surf spots:)

·
Banned
422 Posts
I almost put mine in a ditch on the drive home from buying it lol. Got a little squirlly around a curve on a back road. I also met my girlfriend that same day in it. Pretty awesome day. I think i went through 3 tanks of gas that day lol.

·
Registered
876 Posts
This all happened with my old sixxer i made a thread about it a long time ago but this is a good spot for it... So i found a new hood forsale on craigslist that i really wanted. The guy selling it lived about 40 miles away from me and i didnt know anyone that had a truck that i can borrow. So i strapped on my softtop surfboard racks to my car and headed over later we found out he even lived on top of a mountain.When we got there we strapped the hood to the racks and i headed all the way down the mountain and on the freeway perfect with no problems. In the picture where it shows the view on top of the mountain my back wheel got dug into the sand and had to get pulled out by a truck that was driving by then On the way down the there was a huge accident so we were stuck in place for 3 hours till it was cleaned up and the road was cleared. When i got home i gave her a wash. So it turned out to be a 5 hour trip just to get my new hood:0 but totaly worth it its crazy what ill do for my car:) check out the pics

ForumRunner_20130128_212103.png

ForumRunner_20130128_212119.png

ForumRunner_20130128_212134.png

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I almost put mine in a ditch on the drive home from buying it lol. Got a little squirlly around a curve on a back road. I also met my girlfriend that same day in it. Pretty awesome day. I think i went through 3 tanks of gas that day lol.
Wow that was probably the best day of your life lol

·
Banned
610 Posts
Hey everyone, what is the best memory that you have with your mustang? & craziest things you've ever done with ur stang??????

Lets see how it goes lol
I had some passionate moments with my gf nd now theres a stain on the back seat:( anyone know how to remove it? Lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
ummmmm ummmmm yeah those times lol

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I had some passionate moments with my gf nd now theres a stain on the back seat:( anyone know how to remove it? Lol
lmao invest in seat covers and baby wipes lmao

·
Registered
456 Posts
Seeing the look on my daughters face when I pulled in to pick her up. She didn't believe it was mine. Her first question was "can we do a burnout daddy". She is a mustang nut like her dad. Love her to death.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
My wife (then gf) almost leaving me the day I bought the cobra. She drove me 4 hours to pick it up and I was gone as soon as I signed the bill of sale. Still doesn't let me live that down.

Best would be all the crazy road trips I used to do. It was nothing to hop in the car and drive 5 or 6 hours to go hang out somewhere for a weekend.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seeing the look on my daughters face when I pulled in to pick her up. She didn't believe it was mine. Her first question was "can we do a burnout daddy". She is a mustang nut like her dad. Love her to death.

Thats awesome. Words cant describe those expresions!!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'd say my best moment was when I was sitting at the dealership and it was parked right outside the window while we filled out the paperwork. I spent the last 6 or 7 years waiting for the day I'd get one, constantly researching, calculating how much money I needed and whatnot, giving up til I got a real job because I knew I couldn't afford one until then, and then building them on Ford's website a couple times a month. Then the moment arrives where it's really happening, and it took me weeks to even realize it was mine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wow 1200 one way???? How was the driving?
It was awesome. It was clear in the 50's, we cut all the way from East coast Massachusetts, North into Vermont all the way North into Canada. Vermont has some great open stretched of highway to open it up lol. Some nice views too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts