Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ell just got back from a car show. Small turn out cause of the weather. It's been raining last two days. But I took home trophy for best muscle car.

image-2323598268.png

The charger took best audio. He had a 42" where back seat used to be. A 27" in the trunk. 2 9" in each front door and 1 in each back door. Plus a lot amps and speakers. Plus the paint and 26" rims. And it's a hemi.

image-3575797283.png

image-2348652242.png

image-552986700.png

Best in show went to a very clean 1973 Corolla.

·
Registered
903 Posts
They guy in the porsche 911 turbo wanted a highest hp till some one told him I made more then he did on a base tune on stock injectors. Lol.
That guy with the porshe will never think about most horsepower again when he see's your car show up....LOL!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
wnt2gofst said:
Ell just got back from a car show. Small turn out cause of the weather. It's been raining last two days. But I took home trophy for best muscle car.

The charger took best audio. He had a 42" where back seat used to be. A 27" in the trunk. 2 9" in each front door and 1 in each back door. Plus a lot amps and speakers. Plus the paint and 26" rims. And it's a hemi.

Best in show went to a very clean 1973 Corolla.
Hey congrats man! I know that's a nice treat after just getting back! Cool sh¡T man!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
wnt2gofst said:
Ya he was disappointed. I had fun talking smack to the 660whp SS that has never seen a track but thinks he is fast.
I can say from personal experience, running at the track for the first time is a very humbling experience.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
wnt2gofst said:
Ya it really is. Once he found out come Monday my build will be done and I have a full drag suspension he changed and said he set up for Texas mile.
I would like to go to the Texas mile, seems like an interesting time.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Congrats on best muscle car. :good:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts