Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Gt and i'm looking for some nitrous. I won't be running that big of a shot at all. Probably 75 at the highest for a while. Is venom kits any good. they have the computer module to help with fuel mixture and everything. just wanted to know. don't know much about nitrous systems and what the best was.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ive personally over the years used NOS, Top Gun, Nitrous Works, Compucar, Edelbrock and now NX. Of those the NX kit is by far the best kit.

Ive heard good things about the Zex kits but Ive never personally used them.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
no complains on the NX kit I had. :!:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesn't anyone know about thing about the venom kit's. just wondering because they have a computer module that helps with the fuel mixture with the nitrous.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i will go with either zex, venom, or nx. but i'm not to sure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Another vote for NX. Nitrous Express is the best, safe, lifetime warrenty on the solinoids. And when they say 75 shot, they are not underestimating its a damn good kit.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
its cause NX rates their shots at the wheels not the crank like NOS and Edlebrock. Nitrous Works also rates their shots at the wheels as well.

You can mix and match parts if you so desire. I would def. get the NX solenoids for sure though. with the lifetime guarentee, you cannot go wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
compucar 'nuff said, all the serious players around here swear by compucar

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Seriously, if I had to use nitrous to go fast....I won't say any more, you all pretty much know what I think of that stuff, lol... :lame: :thumbsdow

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
NX, from the people ived talked to ive heard all good about them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
nitous express is a good ass company however I am a big fan of the zex system. They are by far the easiest to install and is triggered by a central computer to spray it and it also measures how much fuel is vs nitous it is spraying (wet kit). Instead of nitrous express which has a switch you have to hit at full throttle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts