Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Apparently you have not been to any shows at all in Florida.
Usually a mixture of everything.
This was a Ford Mustang show
Things from a GT40 ( Original)
Ford GT
Pantaras
Street rods
Old Mustangs as well as new Mustangs
Shelby's of about every year
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
What's neat about going to the local shows in your area is that you pay a small fee to enter your car, and will collect a nice wall plaque for your home wall if your into that. Some offer a "real" show contest as well; these can be best of show, best of class, best wash and show, best restored, on so on. So those owners who are into that can also enjoy the show.
For me, it's simply a nice day to get out, meet some folks, see some nice cars, and enjoy!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Right on Mister Bucko,
The cruise ins and car shows get you off the couch and enjoying old friends and making new ones that have the same interest as you.
Looking at the cars is just a bonus.
For me many years ago it was the "Biker Bars" and that was fun and enjoyable at the time.
Then it was Tracking and Auto X-ing. for a few years.
Now it is Cruise-ins and car shows.
Through the years I have made many friends with these types of lifestyles.
Life is good if you actually live it and enjoy what you do.

You say:
it's simply a nice day to get out, meet some folks, see some nice cars, and enjoy!
You are 100% correct.
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Seeing brand new cars @ at shows are like being at a dealership lol
I don't even notice them

Autocorrect is Recon's worst enema.
Mine won its first trophy at 2 months old. 1st in my class and runner up in pca.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Ms. Gravy,
You need to come to central Florida where we have a cruise-in or car show every day of the week. At time there are two cruise-ins in one day.
I don't go to them all, but I never get bored going.
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Ms. Gravy,
You need to come to central Florida where we have a cruise-in or car show every day of the week. At time there are two cruise-ins in one day.
Ronnie
I need to cruise with you when I come down in October Ronnie.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
What's neat about going to the local shows in your area is that you pay a small fee to enter your car, and will collect a nice wall plaque for your home wall if your into that. Some offer a "real" show contest as well; these can be best of show, best of class, best wash and show, best restored, on so on. So those owners who are into that can also enjoy the show.
For me, it's simply a nice day to get out, meet some folks, see some nice cars, and enjoy!

One reason why I go!.. I get to enjoy nice cars I'll never afford!.. lol ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488233811.189430.jpg
A couple Factory Five Built cars!.. Still too much for me!.. 😏 ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488233844.847371.jpg Ok it's at the Detroit Auto Show!.. but I'll only be able to afford it in a game!.. lol ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488233924.189543.jpg Ok this one I can afford!.. But that's only because I already own it!.. 😜 ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488234057.796980.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488234129.410531.jpg

Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey Ken,
Let me know a few days ahead when your coming and it will give me time to fix the guest room.
Stay a couple of days if you can and we can do some cruise ins.
Ronnie

·
Registered
774 Posts
Old pic, but something about it.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Ms. Gravy,
Ronnie

We have lots when it's nice, but you see the same ones over and over, u know?

Autocorrect is Recon's worst enema.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Of course you would in Canada because there are not as many people that travel with their classic or muscle cars.
Where I live in Florida, You see a lot of different cars and people because we not only have the regulars,but there are what we call "SNOW_BIRDS" that bring their cars down from different parts of the country.
The show Saturday had a couple drive from Colorado with their Mustang to not only go to the Daytona 500 but to go to this show. Yes, Pre-registered from Colorado.
This is the thirtieth year for this show and it is held rain or shine.Two years age it rained off & on all day but the show went on, I'll see if I can find my you-tube video for you.
This year was great with the cars, people,vendors, food and sunshine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WclSk03uEvg&t=9s

61 - 80 of 111 Posts