Mustang Evolution Forum banner

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Well, we get a few from other provinces, & some states.
& if you go to the small town shows, you can see lots.
...i dunno. it's the same all over; I suppose you see the same ones year after year.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
It's still better then sitting watching TV or in some smoky bar.
I used to track a lot but bad health and lack of money had me give that up.
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Of course you would in Canada because there are not as many people that travel with their classic or muscle cars.

Where I live in Florida, You see a lot of different cars and people because we not only have the regulars,but there are what we call "SNOW_BIRDS" that bring their cars down from different parts of the country.

The show Saturday had a couple drive from Colorado with their Mustang to not only go to the Daytona 500 but to go to this show. Yes, Pre-registered from Colorado.

This is the thirtieth year for this show and it is held rain or shine.Two years age it rained off & on all day but the show went on, I'll see if I can find my you-tube video for you.

This year was great with the cars, people,vendors, food and sunshine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WclSk03uEvg&t=9s

I've got a Real SNOW BIRD for ya!.. Well.... A Snow Pony at least!.. 😉 ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1488326118.096342.jpg

I must say though, I Really Miss Florida Rain!.. I grew up in Jacksonville, been trying to find a job to get back there!..

Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
There are a few winter ponies around here.
If i had AWD/4x4 & winter tires, it would be awesome
but with ruts, ice, possible snow bombs, now it's almost pothole season.... I'm too chicken

Autocorrect is Recon's worst enema.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
There are a few winter ponies around here.
If i had AWD/4x4 & winter tires, it would be awesome
but with ruts, ice, possible snow bombs, now it's almost pothole season.... I'm too chicken

Autocorrect is Recon's worst enema.

I've always wanted to take the Drivetrain out of a newer Taurus SHO!.. Put it into my '04 GT!.. Then mod the hell out of it and Hunt a few local GTRs with it!.. 😜😜😜

Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
At the Longwood Florida Ford/Mustang show

I was tucked between two Shelby's.
My car was a V6 sandwich.
Ronnie

Attachments

81 - 100 of 111 Posts