Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone...

Who knows the best place to buy a vortech or paxton supercharger...
Best place hopefully will include the very best prices out there and customer support should be high as well. I want a Vortech S-Trim (6-7psi, to start) or a paxton Novi 1000(6-7 psi as well)
1. Where to Buy-best prices
2. Vortech or Paxton Better?
3. Which is cheaper?

Any feedback would be appreciated!
Ted

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that was fast!

Ted

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?????- I am leaning toward the most cost efficient version as of right now. have you had a bad experience with the paxton or just really good luck with a vortech? Does Vortech offer more for the money, so to speak? Please let me know!
Ted

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input...i have already sent for price info from the company you linked me.

Thanks Again!
Ted

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
You can always go through extreme effects, what year's your car?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2000 Ford Mustang Gt Convertible
4.6L w/ Auto Tranny

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have emailed superchargers4less.com and a local speedshop in Madison, WI.
My dealership has a dealer account with them so they may possibly have the best price. I will let everyone know what i make of it. superchargersonline.com was $200 higher than superchargers4less.com. $3100 is the best so far for the vortech....$3034 for the paxton. Maybe Extreme Effects could hook me up? hint.hint.

Ted

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
ALl we seel at Extreme effects is Prochargers, but they come with intercooled and are rated at 11 psi for $3200. I think this is probably the best deal you might find one these or any supercharger.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i like procharger alot more than vortech, both are great but procharger is nicer IMO, it comes with an intercooler :) safter and makes more power, vortech's intercooler runs quite a bit extra....

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah, I'm gonna get a procharger, I'll have to check out extreme effects :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts