·
Premium Member
897 Posts
there are some SVO For sale on Ebay...Just type in side Exhaust

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
fast64 said:
i think the SVO ones look best on the pre 99's and the borla ones look best on 99+
The Borla Exhaust comes with SVO Side Skirts on pre 99

·
Registered
678 Posts
svo is not like roush. svo is like cdc with SVO engraved....roush has a gap at the end of the skirt for the exhaust tips

CDC ownz you all

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
CDC is poly urethane :headbang: SVO is fiberglass

·
Registered
678 Posts
thus CDC ownz ;)

actually one guy at the GTR meet had SVO skirts and he said he hit a bump hard and SHATTERED THEM RIGHT OFF! ouch! :D

so he showed up to the meet with just the tips hanging like 4" from the body panel (looked pretty whack LOL)

but it WAS a cobra i think lol

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
hmmm Ill have to get CDC :headbang:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Eval00 said:
svo is not like roush. svo is like cdc with SVO engraved....roush has a gap at the end of the skirt for the exhaust tips

CDC ownz you all

That looks nice....
A friend of mine in HS had those side skirts, with those same exact tips - it looked damn clean

except on his, he actually had SVO enraved on it...

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i never thougth about it but the area around the tips back in behind there woudl get dirty, you probably would never really notice though....I like teh way they 99 up roush side exhaust has a tip on the end but not directly connected looks really neat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
side skirts

I have svo skirts on my 97 dream cruise mustang. They look tight, but they are partially cracked because the previous owner put tips on that are too large for the opening. If anyone knows where to get new skirts and tips let me know. I've looked everywhere with no luck.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
what do you mean molded in there? is there a tip that fits the entire hole or what? I need new tips and skirts, if any one knows where to get em let me know, thanks guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts