Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to tint my tails and I was wondering what you guys think is the best spray-on tint. I know duplicolor makes some and so does vht.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,120 Posts
ToHellAndBack said:
I'm looking to tint my tails and I was wondering what you guys think is the best spray-on tint. I know duplicolor makes some and so does vht.
I was wondering about it but Rust Oleam makes some as well

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

There is a thread I've been too lazy to search for it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
If I were to tint my tail lights with this spray you guys are talking about can I take if off If i get a fix ticket in the future ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Terminator said:
If I were to tint my tail lights with this spray you guys are talking about can I take if off If i get a fix ticket in the future ??
You can clean it off with carb cleaner. But if you want to be able to remove quickly you should buy the precut tint sheets
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
tohellandback said:
you can clean it off with carb cleaner. But if you want to be able to remove quickly you should buy the precut tint sheets
***never use carbcleaner on plastic***
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,640 Posts
Cranker said:
***never use carbcleaner on plastic***
Learned that the hard way :\
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,640 Posts
Cranker said:
Sorry to hear that bud. Use that stuff where I work. Nasty stuff on plastic.
I agree haha I learned in my 250$ Bullitt grille. :eek:uch:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top