Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
What are some good websites to buy wheel and tire packages other than American muscle ?
Hey,

Is there anything I can do to assist you? If we've done you wrong I'd like to hear about your experience so I can make sure it doesn't happen again!

We value every customer so I'd hate to loose your business.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
OP,

Don't forget that we do Price Match! If there's another publicly advertised wheel package that has the same sized wheels/tires for less, we'll be able to match the price for you.

Like Dan said, let us know if there's anything we can do whether you've had a bad experience or not, we'll be happy to help!

Shane

·
Registered
11 Posts
American Muscle.

Bought AMR wheels, ran into issues a few times and they have the best customer service ive dealt with. Plus you can get them mounted and balanced which saves some of the hassle

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I'm about to start my 2nd set of American muscle rims, first set with tires from em. Only reason I'm on rim set # 2 is just an upgrade In size from 17x 8 to a 18x9

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Hey,

Is there anything I can do to assist you? If we've done you wrong I'd like to hear about your experience so I can make sure it doesn't happen again!

-Dan
I had a very bad experience with the shipping of my wheels but you guys took care of me very well. So OP if you can, try and get them with AM they have ridiculously good customer service.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I had a very bad experience with the shipping of my wheels but you guys took care of me very well. So OP if you can, try and get them with AM they have ridiculously good customer service.
Hey Charlie,

I'm sorry about the really bad experience you had! However I'm happy to hear we we're able to get you taken care of in a timely fashion.

Please let me know if you ever need assistance or have any questions!

-Dan

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AMDanBailer said:
Hey,

-Dan
Nothing wrong Dan i have nothing but good things to say about u guys I just wanted to see other rims as well . The set I like so far is from you guys at the moment it's the staggered 19 inch 2010 gt500 machined rims . The black and silver ones only problem is you guys are out of stock on them .

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Nothing wrong Dan i have nothing but good things to say about u guys I just wanted to see other rims as well . The set I like so far is from you guys at the moment it's the staggered 19 inch 2010 gt500 machined rims . The black and silver ones only problem is you guys are out of stock on them .
geepoons,

Okay thank you for the kind words! Let me look into the GT500 wheels for you and see when we'll have them back in stock. In the meantime let me know if you find any other wheels you like and I'll gladly get you squared away!

Please let me know any questions you may have and I'll be in contact!

-Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts