Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you thinking about getting a racing stripe or window tint in the Chattanooga area...Beware Auto Contours will not back up their work....I am fighting with my dealership right now trying to get them to intervene seeing how I paid them for the work...But AUTO CONTOURS will not back up their work...

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
If the dealer facilitated the tint and stripe agreement, I would hold them responsible. I had a similar problem with my tint and the dealer took care of it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is my next step....I have the sales manager working on it...If I don't get satisfaction I will move to the owner...Then to Small Claims.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Very few disputes cannot be resolved with the proper application of brute force and a Colt Anaconda!!!!
Lol that might be excessive force when you're talking about stripes and window tint :p

I love the .44mag revolvers but I just cant swing the cash to buy one. They are crazy expensive, and my Ruger GP100 chambered in .357mag with a 6" barrel gets the job done almost as well :D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Very few disputes cannot be resolved with the proper application of brute force and a Colt Anaconda!!!!
LMFAO!! Reminds me of the hot head that I have and use to be known for.This still holds true as an effective way to get MF to comply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts