Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know how much hp and tq I be getting with cai,bbk pulley,accell super coil,msd wires,ngk spark plugs,flow masters with h-pipe,intake spacer,ported upper and lower intake,stage 3 heads and cam and bamma tuner.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I want to know how much hp and tq I be getting with cai,bbk pulley,accell super coil,msd wires,ngk spark plugs,flow masters with h-pipe,intake spacer,ported upper and lower intake,stage 3 heads and cam and bamma tuner.
there is no exact number but I'd say well around 50 hp gain and around the same number for torque, with the tune that is. As for the coil,wires, and spark plugs, you'll be getting a nice little mpg boost.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I thought once you start to put heads, ported intakes and cams that BAMA won't tune ur car anymore?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Our coils are rated for a wayyy high enough voltage that it doesn't need to be changed, if you realy feel like your blowing so much air into your engine that you need more spark, then the wires are the weak point, that's all you should need to change

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
No bama won't tune for it, they do "ok" bolt on tunes lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Then y the **** they say free tunes for life lol
If you want to drive all the way to PA and let them dyno tune it then maybe, but they don't deal with anything like that, because well they just don't want to.. There are other places that remote tune for heads cam intakes etc such as vmp, lasota, and Ortiz

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Stage III heads add 50+ hp by themselfs, with the pully, cai, tune and exhaust you might add an extra 20-25hp. So all together Youd be pushing 210-215rwhp

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
That big a head on factory cam won't get you 50rwhp lol maybe 20-25

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The stagelll heads, intake, and cam come together in a package. $2500 for Bolt on 50rwhp
In your last post you said heads alone were worth 50rwhp lol (yes you can actually buy them separately)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts