Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend crashed his 03 cobra on the way to the local raceway, he had a intake, sct maf, ported blower, pulley, long tubes and xpipe and borlas. They were working on the road and he got dirt and lost control and crashed in to a wall but only minor damage to the car. So with the car in the body shop he decided to just turbo the car. For the short block all that its getting are manley pistons, stock block, crank and rods. The heads got a little p&p, stage 1 cams, new valve-train for higher rpm and arp hardware. For the intake side he got a mach 1 intake manifold and mmr spacer and accufab tb. For the hot side im thinking of the on3 fowardfacing hotside. Now the turbo GT4788R good for 1400hp. We just need all the small stuff like well every thing else lol. this beast will be spooled and cooled by a 150 shot and meth injection. We will be ordering a on3performance foward facing kit for the hotside and cold side as soon as they are available, we will just upgrade most of the parts to bring the car up to standard, also he will be selling his viper spec t56 if any one wants to buy it. Ill keep updating as we go on.

·
Registered
320 Posts
So if this is an 03 it's a Terminator correct?so what is he doing with the supercharger?is he selling that? Thanks, Spiney

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is going to be selling his ported blower and his viper spec t56. If he doesn't get another termi before he sells his spare parts. Also up for grabs is his built irs, detroit locker 3.73s level 5 axels(life time replacements if you manage to brake them) trust me you wont ive launched at 5k and those things are indestructable. Ill post some pictures when I go to his house this week end.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Stockish302 said:
He is going to be selling his ported blower and his viper spec t56. If he doesn't get another termi before he sells his spare parts. Also up for grabs is his built irs, detroit locker 3.73s level 5 axels(life time replacements if you manage to brake them) trust me you wont ive launched at 5k and those things are indestructable. Ill post some pictures when I go to his house this week end.
Just saw in MM&FF a termi with the turbo and the blower. Compound boost. 1K+ hp

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deadsp0t said:
Just saw in MM&FF a termi with the turbo and the blower. Compound boost. 1K+ hp
We were thinking of that but turbo nitrous and supercharged cobra would be a bit to crazy lol we are just waiting for on3 to bring out the foward facing kit since they are the only ones that make them besides having to go custom so everything is on hold for now :) we have been focusing more on out other crew members 2010 camaro SS.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

tigercrazy718 said:
damn can i be friends with your friend? i want two terminators lol
Lol sure were from california lol were are mostly domestics but have a ms3 (450whp) and a k20 acura integra :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts