Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which model engine variation has the widest, tallest and deepest engine compartment for the 94-04 model years? Are they the same? Im perposing a very large engine swap in my future. (Bigger than 460) Every inch counts! Whats the difference between the 5.0 kmember and 4.6 kmember as far as allowing engine room?

Also, due to the weight of the engine and the vehicles intended use as a daily driver I would prefer not to cut out the wheel wells for clearance. Also I cant use the S197 body for my swap because as I understand the laws in texas on engine swapping it would make my swap non-street leagle. Any and all help on this matter would be most welcome. Thankyou. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
The fox can fit any ford v8 idk about sn-95

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im perposing an engine swap that to my knowledge has not been done before but I would love to attempt. I want to put the "Ford Powerstroke" aka International T444E engine into an SN95.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Ive seen the video.. Its wicked. But to my understanding that is a 5.9 cummins diesel due to it having triple turbo. Its an easier swap than the T444E Powerstroke. Not to mention thats a strip car I want my conversion to be streetable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts