Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY installed my billet grille from AM. I absolutely love it. Cant wait to tint the fog lights though (had some issues, I guess I shoulda stuck with AM, they've never done me wrong) I've had my eye on this grille ever since it came out. Makes the car look super sharp.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-retro-billet-grille-2013gt.html

Attachments

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Wow, your 5.0 looks great Jellybean! I love what you've done with it so far. I agree, that grille makes the 13's look super aggressive! Keep up the great work with your build.

Thank you for the compliments, we really appreciate it! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes, I love the grill. Thats the one i want. I would paint the fog light inserts on the bottom a shade darker to match the grill. Nice looking car....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I would've ordered the tint from AM, but its pretty expensive :-( so I tried another place, and the tint was cut to fit the lights when they are in their original grille. It wasn't a solid circle. So I'm in the process of sending it back and finding another alternative.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Ok, im sold!! Guess ill never get around to installing my headers. I like the tinted look much better. You got the grill inserts off AM right?
Yes. I think they are out of stock right now. Lol. I know that's gonna eat at you. I posted the link above.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well I would've ordered the tint from AM, but its pretty expensive :-( so I tried another place, and the tint was cut to fit the lights when they are in their original grille. It wasn't a solid circle. So I'm in the process of sending it back and finding another alternative.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Yes. I think they are out of stock right now. Lol. I know that's gonna eat at you. I posted the link above.
I would keep those light tints cuz when i installed the grille i found out the lights are round so mine kinda get cut off at the top. But I just ordered new ones for it. And they are extremely hard to but on when the factory grille is on. If you do get this grille wait to but on the lights when you have the factory grille out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would keep those light tints cuz when i installed the grille i found out the lights are round so mine kinda get cut off at the top. But I just ordered new ones for it. And they are extremely hard to but on when the factory grille is on. If you do get this grille wait to but on the lights when you have the factory grille out.
I intended to do this while installing the grille, but I got screwed. But I can just pull the grille out and install them when I decide to order. I can't keep this tint if its not gonna cover the whole light, that's unacceptable. All you have to do is yank the grille really hard and it will come out, you shouldn't try to install while its in.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I FINALLY installed my billet grille from AM. I absolutely love it. Cant wait to tint the fog lights though (had some issues, I guess I shoulda stuck with AM, they've never done me wrong) I've had my eye on this grille ever since it came out. Makes the car look super sharp.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-retro-billet-grille-2013gt.html
Looks good.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Did mine with tinted fog lights
Nice

·
Registered
545 Posts
I intended to do this while installing the grille, but I got screwed. But I can just pull the grille out and install them when I decide to order. I can't keep this tint if its not gonna cover the whole light, that's unacceptable. All you have to do is yank the grille really hard and it will come out, you shouldn't try to install while its in.
What size is the tint.

·
Registered
488 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts