Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lorraine's driver
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone gone from from a Koni Yellow to a Bilstein or a Max Motorsports shocks/struts or vise-versa? I'm trying to decide on a high quality shock and strut setup and am wondering how much of a difference there even is between these? I suppose you could through the Tokico D specs in this group too.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
How about the Strange adjustables?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
They can be set up for drag racing, road racing, or just the street.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Coastal bend Mustangs of Texas

I recently lowered my pony 1.5" front & 1.1" w/progressive springs using the oem struts & shocks. The ride is a little rough but, after 10,000 miles the oem's are still ok. I'm buying a driveshaft 1 piece & let the pony wait until July to go to FR track shocks or Bilstein if I can get the rears.

Attachments

·
Lorraine's driver
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently lowered my pony 1.5" front & 1.1" w/progressive springs using the oem struts & shocks. The ride is a little rough but, after 10,000 miles the oem's are still ok. I'm buying a driveshaft 1 piece & let the pony wait until July to go to FR track shocks or Bilstein if I can get the rears.

Mine had over 50k miles when I got my lowering springs. My OEM dampers were shot already lol. I currently have Koni STR.T all around and they aren’t terrible, but they are pretty much the cheapest you can go with aside from trying to pickup something OEM-like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts