Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned 18 today and got a fair amount added to my car fund. Ordered a Mach 1 grill delete and probably going to order a bassani o/r x pipe tomorrow. Other than that I may need suggestions. Probably $300 ish

·
Registered
598 Posts
Get a tuner. Best mod and one of the most simple and definitely the easiest to install LOL. Not only does it give you a few hp all by itself but it will make you get more hp out of every other mod you add down the line. Plus you can read the obd II codes.

·
Registered
916 Posts
JetLife 01GT said:
Get a tuner. Best mod and one of the most simple and definitely the easiest to install LOL. Not only does it give you a few hp all by itself but it will make you get more hp out of every other mod you add down the line. Plus you can read the obd II codes.
+1!

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Matticus said:
Turned 18 today and got a fair amount added to my car fund. Ordered a Mach 1 grill delete and probably going to order a bassani o/r x pipe tomorrow. Other than that I may need suggestions. Probably $300 ish
Tuner and CAI would be a great start. Then you could gears, headers, driveshaft etc.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JetLife 01GT said:
Already have tuner lol

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Stang23 said:
+1!

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Tuner and CAI would be a great start. Then you could gears, headers, driveshaft etc.
Already have CAI as well. And I would go 4.10s, but I don't think I'll have enough for labor and I've heard it's a heck of a job to do on your own.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
jdavis96gt said:
2 kids make a difference, I get almost 10000. Can't wait, npi is not quite fast enough lol.
I've got two kids too but my income has made me a tax target for the IRS.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Matticus said:
Already have tuner lol

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Already have CAI as well. And I would go 4.10s, but I don't think I'll have enough for labor and I've heard it's a heck of a job to do on your own.
Ya I would go 4.10s! I love mine

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Already have tuner lol

Hold on to your bday money and keep saving.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And will I need the rear end install kit or bearing kit for the 4.10s? Only want to get what is necessary.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Matticus said:
Will I need o2 sensor extensions with the o/r x pipe?
I don't think you need them unless you have longtubes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts