Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all four black bullits never been near a curb or anything of the sort. about one hundred miles on them. they were on my fathers 02 gt, as proof the car its self has bout 3 thousand miles and he bought it brand new. they were on for less then a month, and he bought cobra R rims. so anyone interested let me know. where ever you are itll be 700 for them (rims-tires) with the cobra center caps. (not the ones in the pics.) and shipping from boston.

tires-255/45/zr 17's they're the essenza 210 type R's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i am sure someone will buy them, everyone wants the black bullitts now

·
Registered
529 Posts
Who cares what other people are getting. I think they are still pretty rare on a town to town basis.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
thats a good deal for anyone lookin, ive never seen any around here

·
Registered
529 Posts
I've only seen them on one car besides mine. The guy who put them on said they were the 2nd set that his shop has done.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have personally never seen another set on a car, and i have been up and down the entire east coast (boston - orlando) twice. and both times for spring break wheneveryones got their cars out.
maybe decatur alabama owns the cornucopia (sp) of wheels... never been there :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Everyone copied me.

If they were 18s, I'd snatch them up, because I picked up a few rashes on my lips. 17s are too small, though.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Blah, I just couldn't afford to put em on the car until recently :lol: Otherwise I would have had em a while back

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
whipster24 said:
Who cares what other people are getting.
Me.

thirstymate said:
i have personally never seen another set on a car, and i have been up and down the entire east coast (boston - orlando) twice. and both times for spring break wheneveryones got their cars out.
maybe decatur alabama owns the cornucopia (sp) of wheels... never been there :lol:
:yank: :rolleyes:

I only said a lot of people want them. I didn't say that every mustang in decatur has them. If you bothered to read I said that they were at a sweet price and told you GL selling them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know i was just messin round. message boards are cool, but they also will never replace speach because there is no way to show emotion with them .. like i could take your remark as either being defensive. or just simply stating something .. i also have a set of stock gt wheels. with similar miles. when i get the time ill put those up to.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
haha alright. its all good then.

I hate the way people can't read my emotions in text! I'm such a dry sarcastic person in real life, and people can't tell online. Oh well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heh im the same way... man i wihs i could post these things on like every thread. sucks cuz the sale forum i didnt even notice until recently its down at the bottom. kinda staaanks. oh well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts