Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm gonna try to make this is easy as possible. I'm looking to get a new set of rims for my torch red 2002 'stang. I'm dead stuck on these two rims

Here's my car: Image09302012161409 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Black Chrome FR500's: Staggered Black Chrome FR500 Wheel & Sumitomo Tire Kit - 18x9/10 (99-04) - Free Shipping!

Machined AMR wheels: Machined AMR Wheels (1999-2004) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Which one do you guys think would go better? I wonder if anybody on here has some made photoshop skills that could slap them on my car?

·
Registered
835 Posts
the black chrome looks better than the matte amr rims. The FR500's are staggered with wider tires in the back. This is means you can't rotate the front tires to the back, but it should help with traction. They also look pretty good.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong! I love the AMR's and the Black chrome FR500's. They have a similar feel to them, I guess it comes down to do you like the deep dish?

This is going to be a very opinionated question but choose whatever wheel you like the best. With a torch red Mustang, it's going to look great regardless!

-Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts