Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find a set of black chrome rims for my 2012 gt with the brembo package? I have found saleen and fr-500 in black chrome but they will not fit with the brembos.

·
Registered
537 Posts
bigsmitty24 said:
Anyone know where to find a set of black chrome rims for my 2012 gt with the brembo package? I have found saleen and fr-500 in black chrome but they will not fit with the brembos.
Sure they will. The fr500 rims came off the gt500 which has the same Brembo brakes. I have researched this extesively

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure they will. The fr500 rims came off the gt500 which has the same Brembo brakes. I have researched this extesively
---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Sorry, quote wouldn't act right. Americanmuscle.com said the fr500 rims would not fit over the brembos. M3 have u ordered a set? If so where did you get them from?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I am in the same situation. I want either the GT500 or FR500 style and I called Cruizin Concepts and they told me both would fit because they both come off of GT 500 Cars that already have the same Brembo Brakes as ours have. I have Googled it extensively and visited tons of Mustang Forums and they all say that the FR500 will fit the Bremo Brake 5.0.

Read through this thread, pay attention to Cruzin John:

need 18" wheels for 2011 Mustang 5.0 that will fit over Brembos - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forums

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That guy knows what he's talkin about. I'll give him a call when its tome to buy. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts