Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys think a 1998 black mustang convertible would look with black cobra headlights from American Muscle i like how they make the grabber blue mustang look it gives it a aggressive look do you guys think it would look good on a. Black one?!?!? I need your opinion

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Is there a diff from GT or sixxer lights? 99-04 that is

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think that would clean. I saw it on a 97 cobra and I really liked it.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
How do you guys think a 1998 black mustang convertible would look with black cobra headlights from American Muscle i like how they make the grabber blue mustang look it gives it a aggressive look do you guys think it would look good on a. Black one?!?!? I need your opinion
Robbie,

I think they'd look great! I agree they give a real aggressive look to the front end of our Grabber Blue SN95 project car. I've always been a huge fan of the blacked out scheme on all Mustang's!

I hope this helps and best of luck on your decision! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
673 Posts
Robbiemustang96 said:
I plan on getting the black smoked cobra housings for my car.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I plan on getting the black smoked cobra housings for my car.
9tee7pony,

Great choice, you'll love the aggressive stance it gives you! Definitely post up some picture once you get them installed and let me know if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
490 Posts
Robbiemustang96 said:
Those are the headlights I have

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts