Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 Mustang, and I'm looking for a black decklid panel for my car. I looked on American Muscle, but I wanna know if their are any other places/sites I should check out. Any suggestions?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
05 Mustang, and I'm looking for a black decklid panel for my car. I looked on American Muscle, but I wanna know if their are any other places/sites I should check out. Any suggestions?
Is there any reason that you're not interested in ours? I can definitely get you set up with a deck lid panel for your Mustang. If there was a negative experience or something steering you away, I'd love the opportunity to fix it!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions!

-Dan

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there any reason that you're not interested in ours? I can definitely get you set up with a deck lid panel for your Mustang. If there was a negative experience or something steering you away, I'd love the opportunity to fix it!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions!

-Dan
No, not at all. Lol. Just looking at all the possibilities, but you guys actually seem to have the best at good prices, so it seems that will probably be where I will get mine from.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got mine from latemodelresto since I live by them and love it. I figured it was just some lame a** plastic but it's actually very durable and very nice, I've had many compliments on it

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why wouldn't you be allowed to do that?
Parents won't let me... Actually I'm not allowed to modify my car much at all. I'm trying to still convince them to let me put this decklid on it, well my dad. It's my money though, so. Not much he can do about me buying it.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I got mine from latemodelresto since I live by them and love it. I figured it was just some lame a** plastic but it's actually very durable and very nice, I've had many compliments on it
That's awesome. I will check them out. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

ohh then go on AM they have some good ones. I wanted to do the paint bc 1. I wanted a gloss finish 2. idk anybody who has it
Ahhh. Yeah, AM has some pretty good ones.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Parents won't let me... Actually I'm not allowed to modify my car much at all. I'm trying to still convince them to let me put this decklid on it, well my dad. It's my money though, so. Not much he can do about me buying it.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Ahhh. Yeah, AM has some pretty good ones.
Thats respectable. Sorry that your parents won't let you. Listen to your parents but i had a v6 mustang when i was 16 and i did tons of stuff to that car and my parents told me no and i did it anyway. The things is that i did all that and it taught me how to work on cars a little so now me and my dad mod our cars an trucks now lol. To be real though, Ur parents are just trying to keep you and your car safe. So no matter if you listen to ur parents or not just be safe on the road and in the garage.

·
Registered
178 Posts

NP if you need a pic of it on the car let me know

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats respectable. Sorry that your parents won't let you. Listen to your parents but i had a v6 mustang when i was 16 and i did tons of stuff to that car and my parents told me no and i did it anyway. The things is that i did all that and it taught me how to work on cars a little so now me and my dad mod our cars an trucks now lol. To be real though, Ur parents are just trying to keep you and your car safe. So no matter if you listen to ur parents or not just be safe on the road and in the garage.
Thanks. :) And yeah I know, just wish I was able to do what I want to with the car...it'd be nice. But. I'm no trouble maker, so I try to listen and obey.

·
Registered
679 Posts
+/7:993738382772822851801&

That's how much I plus you!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks. :) And yeah I know, just wish I was able to do what I want to with the car...it'd be nice. But. I'm no trouble maker, so I try to listen and obey.
Well at least you can save money till you turns18 and go all out or at least till you move out.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

+/7:993738382772822851801&

That's how much I plus you!
Lol thanks man!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

NP if you need a pic of it on the car let me know
Yeah, I wanna see a pic. That'd be great. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts