Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if AM is doing anything special for black friday or cyber monday? It'll be real helpful, hopefully going to get roush exhaust for my stang soon.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Well I do have 2 grand in parts I need to be chopped down to size. Maybe this will put a dent in it :) :headbang:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well I do have 2 grand in parts I need to be chopped down to size. Maybe this will put a dent in it :) :headbang:
dont tell my mustang but i HOPE nothing appealing comes up. I have to buy all my xmas gifts and am saving for a destination wedding next year.

so I will AVOID checking the sites. I dont care if a bassani or magnaflow or borla axleback exhaust goes for super cheap....

(tell me if they go super cheap).

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Uscgfs said:
I asked on the sponsor thread and Dan said they were not.
I thought I got an e-mail saying they were. I know Late Model is.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

the_stig said:
dont tell my mustang but i HOPE nothing appealing comes up. I have to buy all my xmas gifts and am saving for a destination wedding next year.

so I will AVOID checking the sites. I dont care if a bassani or magnaflow or borla axleback exhaust goes for super cheap....

(tell me if they go super cheap).
Oh man, but that's cool! Where is the wedding?

·
Registered
809 Posts
some people are going to say there not just to keep others from jumping on it first thing... It should be called "every man for themselves" Friday.

·
Registered
103 Posts
NicholasP said:
Look at the thread on am section the first thread Dan says they are
Yep your right, I asked about a Veterans Day sale... Don't know why I got the two confused lol

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

rebeltx said:
some people are going to say there not just to keep others from jumping on it first thing... It should be called "every man for themselves" Friday.
Your view on how ppl treat each other is not a good one :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
Best prices always

I asked on the sponsor thread and Dan said they were not.
Dang! They have the best prices most of the time anyway.

·
Registered
526 Posts
If you go on AM's Facebook page, a lot of people have been asking about a black Friday/Cyber Monday sale and they are replying that they're going to have both.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I am happy about the sale, but it kind of sucks that there are two. I do not want to buy something Friday if it is cheaper or something better is on Monday. I thought that was the whole point of black Friday and cyber Monday, you have one sale or the other, traditionally retailers are Friday, internet on Monday.

Not a big deal, and I am not complaining about the sale or getting a deal, just tossing in my two cents.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I hope they have different sale items for Monday because these Black Friday deals or kinda horrible. bunch of stuff no one wants to buy. looks like a clearance list

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
I hope they have different sale items for Monday because these Black Friday deals or kinda horrible. bunch of stuff no one wants to buy. looks like a clearance list
Yeah and they're not marked down that much at all

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.