Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

We planned on doing something special for a few select forums that we sponsor, so we wanted to include you guys, as Mustang Evolution has been a huge part of AmericanMuscle.com over the last year. We want to show our appreciation for that, and share something with our friends on these few forums that have really been awesome in 2011!

So, for today only, we're hooking everyone here up with $25 off any purchase of $200 or more. That way, if there was something that you guys wanted that didn't make the Black Friday cut, you can still pick it up at a good discount!

We may change the code throughout the day if it leaks, because we want it to be just for our friends on the forums, but we'll update the thread if that happens!

Coupon code: '25blackfriday2011' - AmericanMuscle.com

Thanks again for a great year guys!

Chris Rose

·
Registered
76 Posts
aRRRGH! Spent $500 as soon as I saw the Black Friday sale! I'm going to have to pay better attention. AM is the best!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Anything promo's for cyber Monday?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
aRRRGH! Spent $500 as soon as I saw the Black Friday sale! I'm going to have to pay better attention. AM is the best!
Thanks for the kind words and most importantly for your supprt/patronage!
We appreciate it very much!

Anything promo's for cyber Monday?
There certainly is! Check the thread I posted here in our vendor section of the forum!:good:

·
Registered
274 Posts
AMChrisYoung said:
Thanks for the kind words and most importantly for your supprt/patronage!
We appreciate it very much!

There certainly is! Check the thread I posted here in our vendor section of the forum!:good:
Sweet you guys are the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts