Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I'm almost positive that they have a black Friday sale as well as LRS. Post the question in the AM section for a quicker response from one of the reps.

Matter of fact.......moved for quicker response.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Same here I'm almost positive they have a Black Friday sale.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good. Haha. The ole lady promised if I buy her a purse. She'll buy me some exhaust. I don't think she knows what she's getting into.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Haha alright I gotcha. What were you thinking?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
DDTCM said:
I'm almost positive that they have a black Friday sale as well as LRS. Post the question in the AM section for a quicker response from one of the reps.

Matter of fact.......moved for quicker response.
Yes! I need a quick response on this matter! :D There is an axel back with my name on it. :headbang:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure. I don't want anything extremely loud. Just a nice deep rumble. Heard that the flowmasters have had some problems in the past so I'm counting them out.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking borla. Haven't made up my mind yet. Have to make my 50 posts first. Haha. New to the site and mustang and modding world.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Tpost08 said:
Good. Haha. The ole lady promised if I buy her a purse. She'll buy me some exhaust. I don't think she knows what she's getting into.
Some of those purses are about 10,000 dollars better be careful ...lol.... I'm going Magnaflow or SLP if I could ever get the money or make up my mind

·
Registered
869 Posts
Tpost08 said:
Not sure. I don't want anything extremely loud. Just a nice deep rumble. Heard that the flowmasters have had some problems in the past so I'm counting them out.
Ya my flows sound amazing but once you get to Bout 4K RPM's they sound like the rattle. Idk maybe the system is loose.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tpost08 said:
Does AM have a Black Friday sale. Or just the regular November sale.
I would think they would have more of a cyber Monday sale vs Black Friday. Better deals that they for online shoppers

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nocheala said:
I would think they would have more of a cyber Monday sale vs Black Friday. Better deals that they for online shoppers
True. I did not think of that. Hoping they do a great sale. Something like 50% off would be pretty legit I think.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tpost08 said:
True. I did not think of that. Hoping they do a great sale. Something like 50% off would be pretty legit I think.
Same because I have some stuff on my wish list that Santa might get me if the price is right

1 - 20 of 108 Posts