Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I've been debating if I should black out my hood using plastidip and give it a good appearance but I'm not sure if I should, here are somes pics of other stangs with blacked out hoods, and the last two pictures are my car and please give me feed back If it would look good or not, thx guys!!

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I think super snake stripes would look the best
I've had a super snake stripe before but it was crooked unfortunately so I told myself I would have to redo them because I really liked them and so did other people. :) here's pictures of it on my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is that stripe a sticker or dip?
dip

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

I dont see how which bumper you have would make a difference. I just think a black hood on a white car would make it look too much like a "JDM" style import.
I can understand by you saying "jdm" style because I was thinking the same thing when I wanted to do it but I've seen other mustangs with black hoods and even in car shows, I think it's all about perspective. lol but I see where your getting at. :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
unfortunately my mustang doesn't have the body style for it like the newer mustangs (10-13) hoods and side body, lol I wish.
All it takes is a GT style stick on hood and those stripes would look great on your car IMO, that's why I think it would be a good idea, you will never see another one like yours. But good luck with choosing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts