Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys looking for some information from people with experience with blackout panels. I'm looking to add one to mine and I was wondering whats the best brand to go with, where did you get yours, and how much did it cost. I've seen some on ebay for cheap as well any info on those? I also looked at some on AM but I am still very undecided. Any info appreciated!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought the magnetic blackout panel from AM and it's serving its purpose. The previous owner did a poor job on the rear racing stripes so this is hiding that. At first I didn't like the panel but It's actually kind of grown on me. Check out my photos in my profile. You can get an idea.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Got mine from LMR, it's SVE brand, cost me 30 bucks on sale but I thinks it's regularly under a 100

Attachments

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats what I was thinking when I first looked at it lol. Thats a real good price! Ordered just now, can't wait for it to get in.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Idk about LMRs lights but AMs only lasted me a year before they took a crap, try putting delectric grease around the wires be hide the plugs

·
Registered
497 Posts
Heres mine... I choose the one where the bacl emblem comes off :)
I was just looking into getting one of those last night! I like the look of them.

But I believe I am going to remove the fake gas cap and put me some nice matte black vinyl across :) haven't decided if I want to put the cap back on yet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts