Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about getting black rims. My choices are black bullits, sve dirft wheels, and 2010 GT Premium wheels. Or do you guys think i should just stick with mine? ill post pics below how they look on a black stang like mine

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Pics 5 & 6 aren't the same rims, I love the black bullits with chrome lips & the black SVEs

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im thinking about getting black rims. My choices are black bullits, sve dirft wheels, and 2010 GT Premium wheels. Or do you guys think i should just stick with mine? ill post pics below how they look on a black stang like mine
Whatever you choose, black looks sick!!!

Mine are motegi mr122 black

Also the Shelby Razors are again being offered in black.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
I personally love the SVE drifts, but its your car. The Cobra wheels on the car look good now tho honestly. A chrome lipped wheel would be nicer to the eye tho.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whatever you choose, black looks sick!!!

Mine are motegi mr122 black

Also the Shelby Razors are again being offered in black.
wow those are nice! never looked at them thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I personally love the SVE drifts, but its your car. The Cobra wheels on the car look good now tho honestly. A chrome lipped wheel would be nicer to the eye tho.
me too i am really leaning towards the SVE drifts..alot of people tell me the chrome lip will look good but in my opinion i feel like the bullitts just are too confined i guess the word is to have a chrome lip they seem so small even for 17 or 18 inch if i make sense

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well if going with the bullitts, you could stagger them and get the 10.5" for the back. The bullitts on AM have like 2 or 3" chrome lips. Or you could get the 10.5"s all the way around. Just looks a little strange IMO and would be more expensive.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well if going with the bullitts, you could stagger them and get the 10.5" for the back. The bullitts on AM have like 2 or 3" chrome lips. Or you could get the 10.5"s all the way around. Just looks a little strange IMO and would be more expensive.
10.5s on the front? Wouldn't they rub?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Op can u take a close up pic of your stock wheel?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I think black fr500 with a chrome lip would look good

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I'm going to go with the Godspeed with the 5' lip in the back and 3' lip in the front. Yes they are more pricey but look sick and not alot of people have them or know about them. I will be selling my 18' staggered chrome saleens too soon

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going to go with the Godspeed with the 5' lip in the back and 3' lip in the front. Yes they are more pricey but look sick and not alot of people have them or know about them. I will be selling my 18' staggered chrome saleens too soon
yea they do look sick but arent they 20s? or can you go lower im not sure?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts