Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a black 04 GT and I was wanting some pics of your guys' blacked out stangs with either black 03-04 cobra wheels, black saleens or really any black wheels. Anybody got some nice pics of there's? No bigger than 18" please lol

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
Omg dude your car is so sick!! That makes me want them super bad!! How wide of tire you running in the back?
Thnks man. I'm running 18x9 and 18x10 265 up front and 305 Hoosier DR's in the back

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
I love those new edges with a drop and a nice set of wheels. Sick car man! I almost miss mine
Thanks brotha, he's still not done gotta longs ways away

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
My 02 vert with 10th anni cobras

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
Is your spoiler an 03-04 cobra or saleen? I can't really tell.
It's a saleen s281 spoiler. Havent gotten around to painting it so its sitting on there dipped.

image-3027830042.jpg

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Venomouz831 said:
It's a saleen s281 spoiler. Havent gotten around to painting it so its sitting on there dipped.
Looks real good man! Do you got a 3.5" cowl hood? I am looking at getting on AM but not for sure which one. I like the Cervini's 1995 style cobra r hood. Is that the one you got?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
Looks real good man! Do you got a 3.5" cowl hood? I am looking at getting on AM but not for sure which one. I like the Cervini's 1995 style cobra r hood. Is that the one you got?
Yeap 3.5 inch keanen cowl hood. Not sure what style it is but I like it

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

southernstang00 said:
How hard is it to dip that wing? Also, you think you can dip the Mach 1 spoiler?
It was easy took one can and simple. Yea you can but if you scrape like I do then it will be peeling off

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Venomouz831 said:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

It was easy took one can and simple. Yea you can but if you scrape like I do then it will be peeling off
You got one good looking car man! Makes me want black wheels and that damn hood!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You got one good looking car man! Makes me want black wheels and that damn hood!
He stole my idea, :eek: lol jk.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Aw okie, I think i will just wait and get it paint when the whole car.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I looked for the Kaenen hoods and there's either 2.5" or 4" and I know you don't got 4 so I guess it's a 2.5" cowl hood

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
Thanks man. Take you're time with the wheels you want. For me it was down to saleens and fr500

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

southernstang00 said:
He stole my idea, :eek: lol jk.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Aw okie, I think i will just wait and get it paint when the whole car.
Yea I'm short on funds right now and so I can't paint it

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

StangerBanger04 said:
I looked for the Kaenen hoods and there's either 2.5" or 4" and I know you don't got 4 so I guess it's a 2.5" cowl hood
Idk it sais 3.5

1 - 20 of 36 Posts