·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
um wtf are you talking about or asking?:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i was kinda pumped up when i posted this so i didnt write it clearly. i just want opinions. btw thats a stock 2002 rim that i made in to a black rim if you couldnt tell, but im guessing everyone can.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
those are black bullitts lol, i like those wheels just not sure how they would look on your car, send me a side shot of your car and ill chop them on if you want.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Falcon said:
those are black bullitts lol, i like those wheels just not sure how they would look on your car, send me a side shot of your car and ill chop them on if you want.
hum ok, ill take some pics tomorrow if i get a chance, its really nasty right now out side.
my thought is at 81 dollars total (including paint) its not a bad idea to try the bullitts in black, if i dont like them i can sand it down and polish them

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fishers Stang said:
i think he just used paint, looks good ina box, now lets see them in the sun...
there was not sun today and that was the box i painted it in

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
232stang said:
how much did you get those rims in the first place. and did you powder coat or just paint
i got them for 75 for all of them, and its paint, its 2003 mustang black to be exact

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
232stang said:
how thw hell did you getthem all for 75 with or without tires
some people get deals

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
what paint u use? I seen some wheel paint the other day somewhere and was thinking about doin it to my stock wheels on my truck.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
well?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry i have a bunch of things to answer here. 1) i got them and the Gt exhaust for 100$ total so 75 is about right for them, i got them that cheap b/c the guy i bought them from had sold his car and was moving so he had to get rid of them 2) it was actually touch up paint to my car, i used it b/c of how hard it sticks on and 3) i havent been able to take any pic in the sun b/c there hasnt been any, and i havent taken any side pics of my car for the same reason

·
Registered
116 Posts
Rims look pretty bad ass. I was thinking about doing that to my 99GT wheels but I dont know how the all black look will turn out. My car is black, I have 20% tint, and blacked out rear tail lights :cool:

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
how did u apply it then..by brush?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
o sorry its the spray on touch up paint, and all take some pics when there installed but thats going to be a long time prolly. im going to have a hard time dropping 400 on tires when i only need about 600 more for a 4.2 and 5 spd tranny. so im guessing its going to be about 2 years until i put them on.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
oo ok i might have to get some for my wheels, i seen wheel paint before like i said but was kinda iffy about it didnt cost alot either im assuming how many cans did u use 1-2?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts