·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4.10 gears

Painted calipers

Bbk shorty headers Custom h pipe with my borla stingers

Bbk throttle body

Currently upper and lower intake cleaning due to pcv bypass no more oily gunk so cleaner air and inner egr delete.

Next project heads and cam and long tubes

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Just curious, why spend the time and money putting in the bbk shorties, and then swapping them out for long tubes? Seems like a lot of money going in to the wind.....

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bc I don't know what I'll do with this car. Turbo or something

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Shoulda said still deciding on longtubes

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

And at the time I needed new headers bc stocks crapped out

·
Registered
748 Posts
Bc I don't know what I'll do with this car. Turbo or something

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Shoulda said still deciding on longtubes

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

And at the time I needed new headers bc stocks crapped out
perfect time to upgrade to LTs man. Shorty's are basically like replacing the stock ones.

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know may be the next mod y'all are right. Right now I'm in the process of getting another lower intake I took my intakes off to clean the inside of them. Came out good on the top manifold I dropped the lower one. And messed it up pretty bad. Car has been sitting up 4 weeks. Looking for a new lower intake found one today hopefully electronics are fine

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

That most likely to be my next mod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts