Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 roush 427R
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I’m trying to track down a belt for a 2010 427R. Roush doesn’t make them anymore and the companies I’ve emailed don’t have a match. Anybody have a source? Thanx!

·
Administrator
807 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

Wow, that’s a bummer. Perhaps @Recon might have an idea. I wonder if you could retrofit a different pulley set to work with available belts?

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I’ll have to check a few places tomorrow. If memory serves me right the later M90 cars have a very slightly larger belt.

Pick your poison.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I haven’t come up with anything yet but I have someone at a local parts store trying to match something they have in their listings.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
Did any solution ever present on this matter? There’s got to be some way to resolve this I would think.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I managed to not respond…
Nothing I could find, slightly disappointing. My potential solution is to get the 05-07 belt and get a barely bigger pulley for one of the idlers. I think the difference in belt size is 20mm.
Two places I didn’t call though were VMP and Brenspeed. They do a lot of work on Roush cars and maybe have a belt for the car. I mean they offer upgrade packages for them, so they might have some spare belts for the cars in case their customers might need them.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
Man, makes me wonder if I should go out and buy a couple of belts for mine, just in case.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Probably wouldn’t hurt. I kinda wanted to do TVS swaps on my two. I haven’t checked Roush’s website in a while, until recently. Not going to happen now. They offer almost nothing for 3Vs now.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
I think they’ll be making belts for mine for a while. I do plan to pick one up early next year. I‘m guessing they’re $80-$120 ea. but I haven’t actually checked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts