Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a nice price for one taken off the truck, comes with everything I'm going to need to convert except the fuel injectors.

How easily is this conversion done and what can I expect from it? Thanks! (First time doing heavy engine )

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Found a nice price for one taken off the truck, comes with everything I'm going to need to convert except the fuel injectors.

How easily is this conversion done and what can I expect from it? Thanks! (First time doing heavy engine )
The Lightening has a 5.4 engine, doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
The problem you will run into is clearance for the intake. The lightning blower comes in the top.

If you have a lower intake that will work the rest of it should fall into place. Just make sure the blower lines up with the other accessories for belt routing.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
lowflyn said:
The problem you will run into is clearance for the intake. The lightning blower comes in the top.

If you have a lower intake that will work the rest of it should fall into place. Just make sure the blower lines up with the other accessories for belt routing.
Excuse for 4" cowl :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lowflyn said:

Anywhere I can find some sort of write up?/list of parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts