Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say that, good job on it.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
this is one pimp ass board shahrum. you are the man!!!!!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I've said a couple of times... maybe not in this thread tho... but our primary concern was getting our site over to vB. The next part will be worry about graphics and colors, etc. We are going to stick with our blue/orange layout that we used to have on phpbb. We can't do a million things at once... altho that would be quite nice ;)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Shahrum said:
I've said a couple of times... maybe not in this thread tho... but our primary concern was getting our site over to vB. The next part will be worry about graphics and colors, etc. We are going to stick with our blue/orange layout that we used to have on phpbb. We can't do a million things at once... altho that would be quite nice ;)
w0rd

·
Registered
800 Posts
Great job guys...what is the advantage over phpbb to vB ?

Beingthat brent just finished helpingme with our club's own forum thats in phpbb at this time

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
KrazyPony said:
Great job guys...what is the advantage over phpbb to vB ?

Beingthat brent just finished helpingme with our club's own forum thats in phpbb at this time
More power. Better support. More professional looking. Not free.... lol

We out grew out phpbb forum

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ok wasnt sure the advantage of them...for more features/security purposes(?) ...

just thought I'd ask

·
Registered
800 Posts
purple? this is like a light blue almost isnt it...or is this work monitor that bad?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts