Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Body kit completed. I went down today to get the tips installed and I walked out of the muffler shop with true duals and an H-pipe. Let me know what ya think.

Jon

·
Registered
800 Posts
Now get the rims chromed!

Sweet ride!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mustangman22 said:
Kick Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly what dual set up is that?
Me want. 8) :D
Basically, now it's a custom fabbed dual exhaust with Spintech's and Roush tips.

Jon

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
looks really good, i wish roush made the front parts for a cobra front end.....oh well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
All the right curves man, Im not a convertable stang guy but that looks sweet, good job. :headbang:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm a little confused........ Doesn't a Roush stang already come with that kit stock???
DarkEntity, yea a true roush comes with the kit stick, but they also come with the 4.6 not the 3.8 if i'm not mistaken. us 3.8 owners have to kit our cars up to look like true roush, saleens, ect :D.

V6RoushVert, is it roush that makes the exhaust that comes out in the middle? that would be tight.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I remember someone saying something about them also comming in V6 on 3.8mustang (probably joking), so I was a bit mixed up.

That does look pretty bad ass though... mad props

Roush has a different front bumper though - right?

·
Registered
27 Posts
thats the front bumper V6RoushVert has on his car. its actually 2 pieces that add onto the stock front bumper i believe.

·
Registered
800 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I remember someone saying something about them also comming in V6 on 3.8mustang (probably joking), so I was a bit mixed up.

That does look pretty bad ass though... mad props

Roush has a different front bumper though - right?

No joke they did come in a v6 model, very limited quanity.. I had a friend that had 1 of these cars aswell. He did pay out the but'ola for the car payment too, he actually paid enough each month to afford a V8 2002 Roush car payment to just give you a idea... it was all about the name! Alot of people really didnt know that they came in a v6 either, alot of people really thought it was a v8 from the exhuast sound they put off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow, i never knew they had a v6 roush... do you know the specs on it at all? what years did they have the 3.8 roush? anything different with the exterior, or just a different engine? interesting.....

·
Registered
800 Posts
sp33d said:
wow, i never knew they had a v6 roush... do you know the specs on it at all? what years did they have the 3.8 roush? anything different with the exterior, or just a different engine? interesting.....
The engine was just a basic 3.8 engine with no extra mods to it compared to a normal v6 3.8 engine. But all the Appearances were there as you would find on a v8 which really through a alot of people off.

The only mod that we had done to it was installed the CAI from MAC and put in a different gear in the rearend, I believe he went with 3.73 Gear.

He saw qwite a pickup after doing that, could really feel it with his 5 speed.

But eventually I think the payment got to be to much, and it started to have some freaky comp. issues and then they had sold it and ended up with a 4dr focus sedan with a hella less car payment... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine is a true Roush. It is serial number #3861. Not all Roushes come with Body kits. They have several different stages. You have stage 1( V6 or V8 appearance and wheel package only), Stage II (V8 with appearance and Handling package) Stage III(V8 appearance, Handling and Supercharger). They also make Sport models(appearance without Roush Wheels) and, as mine would have it, Wing and Wheel only packages. Check out this site for more info http://www.roushperf.com/#. Saleen makes the center exit exhaust.

Jon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts