Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
I am sorry to offend kids but unless it is a Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda or genuine Ford kits all the others look like ass. Just my personal opinion but it is shared by most people over 21. The thing is you 16 to 19 year olds will grow out of this ""import wanna-bee phase"" you to will think it is Butt Ugly I promise!!!!

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
I dont think a person that installs a Roush, Steeda, Saleen or Cobra kit is doing anything wrong unless he put all the badges and tries to pass it of as a offically lic # car from the above companies that is gay BIG TIME!!!
My problem is with most aftermarket kits that actually take away from the Mustang appearance They dont flow with the mustang body because they were adapted from the import cars. Take yours for example you have spent alot of time and heart in yours and I would never try to take that away from you but your kit is a import kit taken from a honda design

here is a pic of a honda with a kit with a bumper like yours. You might not want to be a import wanna-bee but the maufactures of the kit sure hope you are
this is the site http://www.grounddynamics.com/merchant/mainpage.htm

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
InfernoStang said:
Danger Dude said:
BROTHER COREY SAYS "" IT LOOKS LIKE A CAR DARTH VADER WOULD DRIVE WAS THAT STOLEN FROM THE STAR WARS MOVIE SET. STEALING IS A CRIME AND YOU WILL "" GO TO HELL "" FOR STEALING IT !!
ok REVEREND :D

too bad I'm not religious..lol

oh BTW: I'm 22...age is nothing but a number
If that was your car sorry for the slam. You dont have to be a believer to know that stealing is a crime and bad :shock: ;) :D :D
Age is not a problem with me Most all the people here are younger than me except Rick HEHEHHEHEHEHE

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
What I call them like I see them. I ment not to hurt anyones feelings. The the name of the thread is "VIEW BODY KITS" viewing is also rating them and as you can see rated very most fairly low. Not the cars mind you but the kits themselves. As you know I dont slam peoples cars or the labor and time they put into it. But viewing Cars is like viewing art some you like and some you dont but you never slam the artist!!! Do We ;) ;) ;) ;)

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
OH cant do that I have to be everywhere. It is the only way to keep up with what is new and exciting as well as get to know all the people visiting the boards. Some people are just into performance, some are into show, some like both. If I stayed in tech I would not get to know many people here and that would be a shame. After all I am the " Peoples Moderator" ;) ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.