Mustang Evolution Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

· Premium Member
7,232 Posts
they all look interesting.. I really like the bumper on

with the little intakes on it, or whatever you call it. Flares to me I guess :p

The side skirts on this looks interesting..

and the front of this one looks alright. I don't like the weird scoop thing the Saleens have along with the other body kits.

How do you think that'd look all together? :-? :wtf: :shock:

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
InfernoStang said:
Danger Dude said:
BROTHER COREY SAYS "" IT LOOKS LIKE A CAR DARTH VADER WOULD DRIVE WAS THAT STOLEN FROM THE STAR WARS MOVIE SET. STEALING IS A CRIME AND YOU WILL "" GO TO HELL "" FOR STEALING IT !!
ok REVEREND :D

too bad I'm not religious..lol

oh BTW: I'm 22...age is nothing but a number
If that was your car sorry for the slam. You dont have to be a believer to know that stealing is a crime and bad :shock: ;) :D :D
Age is not a problem with me Most all the people here are younger than me except Rick HEHEHHEHEHEHE

· Registered
13 Posts
Danger Dude said:
InfernoStang said:
Danger Dude said:
BROTHER COREY SAYS "" IT LOOKS LIKE A CAR DARTH VADER WOULD DRIVE WAS THAT STOLEN FROM THE STAR WARS MOVIE SET. STEALING IS A CRIME AND YOU WILL "" GO TO HELL "" FOR STEALING IT !!
ok REVEREND :D

too bad I'm not religious..lol

oh BTW: I'm 22...age is nothing but a number
If that was your car sorry for the slam. You dont have to be a believer to know that stealing is a crime and bad :shock: ;) :D :D
Age is not a problem with me Most all the people here are younger than me except Rick HEHEHHEHEHEHE
no problem

oh and....

Danger Dude said:
I am sorry to offend kids but unless it is a Roush, Saleen, Steeda, Shinoda or genuine Ford kits all the others look like ass. Just my personal opinion but it is shared by most people over 21. The thing is you 16 to 19 year olds will grow out of this ""import wanna-bee phase"" you to will think it is Butt Ugly I promise!!!!
Thats why I stated my age ;)

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Danger Dude said:
Seph said:
they all look interesting.. I really like the bumper on

That looks like a camaro rear spoiler. Please tell me it isn't so !!!
That is the 94-98 Cervinis Stalker Wing.

”DangerDude” said:
This must be a car from the MUSTANG SNOWPLOWING TEAM This bumper is off a truck. Truck parts should not be on cars. Looks like crap.[/quote said:
They don’t call it the Lightning kit for nothing. :rolleyes:

InfernoStang, you kit was installed clean as hell. Seen it on 3.8Mustang.com.\

Rellik, I really don’t care for the kit on our year. Looks like it was made in the late 80s. I live the Stalker for the 99-04.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.