Mustang Evolution Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
What I call them like I see them. I ment not to hurt anyones feelings. The the name of the thread is "VIEW BODY KITS" viewing is also rating them and as you can see rated very most fairly low. Not the cars mind you but the kits themselves. As you know I dont slam peoples cars or the labor and time they put into it. But viewing Cars is like viewing art some you like and some you dont but you never slam the artist!!! Do We ;) ;) ;) ;)

· Premium Member
10,375 Posts
OH cant do that I have to be everywhere. It is the only way to keep up with what is new and exciting as well as get to know all the people visiting the boards. Some people are just into performance, some are into show, some like both. If I stayed in tech I would not get to know many people here and that would be a shame. After all I am the " Peoples Moderator" ;) ;)

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Danger Dude said:
There is a guy in the UMC club here in Greenville with a Atlantic Blue 98 Cobra

Here is the only picture I could find in the archives of digital pics of the 98 Cobra since the UMC club started...

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
OK. Got it down between the two choices I've made. Only thing set in stone is ultra clear headlights and marker lights, window tint, shortened attenna, and new motorsport r chrome rims.

1995 Cobra R Style
Cobra Front End
Ultra Clear Fog Lights
Cobra R Hood
Cobra Spoiler
Side Exit Exhaust (Molded into skirts.)
"Mustang" Black Vinyl Bumper Inserts

Saleen Style
Saleen Front Fascia
Saleen S351 Composite Hood
Saleen Side Skirts
Saleen Door Fillets
Saleen Rear Fascia
Saleen Composite S281 Wing
Saleen Black Fader Stripes

· Premium Member
2013 GT Track-Pack
12,324 Posts
for some reason i really like that wing...

i wonder what itd look like with the saleen kit with the stalker wing and hood... hmmm i think itd look sexy

· Registered
2,124 Posts
I really like the Stalker hood myself for the SN95 body style...

And for you guys considering Roush Access. check out SpeedWorx.com < http://speedworx.com/cgi-local/shop.pl/page=main.htm > first, they sell the replica items for a hell lot less of the $$$, I had a friend that had a Real Roush and just the Exhaust tips alone were 500$ to have replaced by Ford...

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.