Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've finished up with most of the performance mods I would like to do which means left over monies. So I found this look in particular and it's just second to none in my eyes but I can't find it on AM or LMR. Has anyone seen this or can provide a link would be helpful thanks guys! ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477257777.803902.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,963 Posts
That's a Corvette with a Mustang front end.

Pick your poison.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
274 Posts
This is a monstrosity lol they didn't blend the fenders up to the mirror all that well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
It's a camaro, with mustang front and vette rear.
Damn, I can't find the link.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
If that what floats your boat, that's fine. I don't like its looks at all, but I won't crack on anyone who does.

Reactions: The Nomad

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
That's a Corvette with a Mustang front end.

Pick your poison.

It's a camaro, with mustang front and vette rear.
Damn, I can't find the link.

The roof looks more catfish camaro like to me than vette? But the nose isn't quite as long as I'd think for the catfish lol
wth
is it actually a vette?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
For those who didn't catch on it was a joke
Well that sucks i was just trying to find ot where to get this exact setup ?

xxr staggered 17's, ford racing c springs, tokico blue struts, koni orange shocks, shorty billit antenna, billit gas cap, UPR CAI, UPR O/R Xpipe, Magna flow exhaust, Mach1 grill delete w/ chin spoiler, honeycomb blackout, Bama tuned 93 OCT. V2

·
Registered
463 Posts
For those who didn't catch on it was a joke
The sarcasm/joke wasn't lost on us, but got an appropriate reply. As unappealing as that thing is to me, I'm sure someone out there likes it. Perhaps the owner.

Now back to watching Lucifer.

BTW, I miss SA. I left there when I retired 13 years ago. It's getting time to come home to visit family & friends.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Wait, she wants attention? Nooooo
Lol

xxr staggered 17's, ford racing c springs, tokico blue struts, koni orange shocks, shorty billit antenna, billit gas cap, UPR CAI, UPR O/R Xpipe, Magna flow exhaust, Mach1 grill delete w/ chin spoiler, honeycomb blackout, Bama tuned 93 OCT. V2

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
The sarcasm/joke wasn't lost on us, but got an appropriate reply. As unappealing as that thing is to me, I'm sure someone out there likes it. Perhaps the owner.

BTW, I miss SA. I left there when I retired 13 years ago. It's getting time to come home to visit family & friends.
Its still pretty much the same in SA

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Retired what branch? And yea I was placed here a few years ago but I have nothing bad to say other than the weather, you can find anything in this big city it's amazing!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts