Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i just swapped a 2.3 motor into my car because I blew the other one up, my other motor if I floored it would spin the tires if it was wet. Well this new motor doesn't and if I push the pedal to the floor the car boggs. Any suggestions on why? This motor has less miles. Let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Alright guys i just swapped a 2.3 motor into my car because I blew the other one up, my other motor if I floored it would spin the tires if it was wet. Well this new motor doesn't and if I push the pedal to the floor the car boggs. Any suggestions on why? This motor has less miles. Let me know. Thanks

Start with the tune up then start swapping the injectors and sensors from your old engine. Also make sure the catalyst converter didnt get plugged when your old motor blew.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad said the he just kept the injectors from the new motor on and that he thinks the O2 sensor is bad too. He said that his car used to have the same problem. Hopefully when it warms up well be able to fix it before the spring so that I can have alittle speed before the 2.3 turbo block goes in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts