Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Can anyone tell me about the bola exhaust for the new mustang gt. is it worth it? I'm looking at the bola stype setup in a cat back.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
30 HP from exhaust alone? I doubt they add any, though if you go with a CAI and a tune along with it, you might gain close to that.
Just a quick question....does GOOGLE work for you?

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-2014-mustang-gt-tech/260366-borla-catback-systems-how-much-hp.html

Here is another question/answer I found:

Does Ford racing quote any hp/tq gains for this system?
Asked by: Doug - 1/6/2015

Nothing specific, unfortunately. We'd estimate that you might see 5-10 of extra peak horsepower at the crank alone, but it's doubtful you'd notice during the daily grind. You may see more depending on your other modifications and tuning, but a cat-back (even a very high-quality one such as this) should be looked at as a sound/aesthetic modification rather than a power adder.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
30 HP from exhaust alone? I doubt they add any, though if you go with a CAI and a tune along with it, you might gain close to that.
Just a quick question....does GOOGLE work for you?

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2011-2014-mustang-gt-tech/260366-borla-catback-systems-how-much-hp.html

Here is another question/answer I found:

Does Ford racing quote any hp/tq gains for this system?
Asked by: Doug - 1/6/2015

Nothing specific, unfortunately. We'd estimate that you might see 5-10 of extra peak horsepower at the crank alone, but it's doubtful you'd notice during the daily grind. You may see more depending on your other modifications and tuning, but a cat-back (even a very high-quality one such as this) should be looked at as a sound/aesthetic modification rather than a power adder.

I prefer to use the forum to ask questions not Google. Otherwise, what would be the point of this forum?

Also that guy was talking about the ford racing exhaust, not the bola stype.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
It's BORLA............and the question and answer was related to any custom exhaust and gaining 30 HP..........notta gonna happen.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I prefer to use the forum to ask questions not Google. Otherwise, what would be the point of this forum?

Also that guy was talking about the ford racing exhaust, not the bola stype.
Because not using Google or searching things that have been answered 100's of times gets old.

And it's Borla for Christ sakes.

Reactions: Guard 5.0

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I got that eBola S-Type system on my car... It sounds sick. :thumb: :D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Which model is that? I don't see it on bolas website.

You dont see it cos you're typing it wrong, it's BORLA........

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You dont see it cos you're typing it wrong, it's BORLA........

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.

I don't see it on the BOORLA website. Jeez.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What about the barla attack? Is that a good exhuast as well?

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I'd recommend the Borla Touring system, however you may have trouble finding it. It's always traveling across the world.

OMGosh................LOLing............funniest thing I've read in weeks..............BRILLIANT!
Thanks bro. :thumb:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd recommend the Borla Touring system, however you may have trouble finding it. It's always traveling across the world.

Thanks bro. :thumb:

Is that an exhaust for truck drivers or something? Anyways...I'm over the bola hype. I'm going to wait until Cobb comes out with an exhaust.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have BORLA ATAK's on my '14 cyclone and I love them. And for god sakes it's BORLA not bola.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts