Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I can tell from experience that the best was my gears better acceleration and my exhaust a little more hp but mainly gave me better sound as well as coilovers better handling and stance. As far as worse I would say pedals lol because they were slippery

·
Registered
407 Posts
I want to upgrade the exhaust in my car but I need to be able to go back to stock for the O2 sensors and the sound being not too aggressive due to inspections I have to do on the car once every two years. What's the best way to do this?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I want to upgrade the exhaust in my car but I need to be able to go back to stock for the O2 sensors and the sound being not too aggressive due to inspections I have to do on the car once every two years. What's the best way to do this?
Buy a catted h pipe then you can keep your o2's on, and the cats will deaden the sound a bit

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
75mm throttle body for my car made a big difference in sensitivity on gas I kinda liked it and gears made a crazy difference. The worse mod hmm idk..

·
Registered
704 Posts
Best: toss up between gears and doing my full color correction.
Worst: x-pipe. It was on for a week before getting returned and putting my H back in. X-pipes are absolutely heinous on 2v motors. It sounded like a suffocating weasel and crackled and popped when I barely lifted off the gas or every time I shifted. It's obnoxious.
I've since simply chopped the aft-cats off my factory H and will never go back to an X unless I decide I want to try again with a 4v.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts