Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
I beleave MSD makes a spark controler that you could use instead of Kenne Bells that will give you more tuning options. MSD DIS-4, DIS-6 and DIS-7 if I remember correctly. IMPORTANT! High output versions of these designated HO are for short term drag racing use only and will burn up and litteraly fry themselves on the street so dont try them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I did more research on using MSD as an option. This is a quote from an MSD tech telling a gentlemen how to use MSD digital on a Terminator.

"You will need four MSD, PN 8912 Tach/Fuel adaptors and two MSD, PN 6215 DIS-4 ignition boxes. As far as using an after market tach all you need to do is hook the green wire from the tach to the tach output on one of the MSD DIS-4's. Then program the tach to a 4-Cyl." ~ Msdtech 13

Makes the Boost a Spark from Kenne Bell look like a white mushroom if you asked me. Alot cheaper with less head ache. Futhermore, I wouldn't try going without it. Your car will need improved Spark control with the added boost/compression the KB charger gives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts