Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlie_santos said:
Yea hellion makes a turbo and pro charger makes super chargers bro both about the same price
I saw the hellion but don't know much about them yo trust them. And pro charger makes it for the 2012 i don't think they have a tune yet for the 2013 . Unless you've heard otherwise

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
monkey13 said:
I saw the hellion but don't know much about them yo trust them. And pro charger makes it for the 2012 i don't think they have a tune yet for the 2013 . Unless you've heard otherwise
Call up hellion they can make the tune quick since the engine is the same!

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
My friend is using a hellion twin turbo for his bored out 5.3 litter GT that's now pushing 758HP so it's good
I've personally seen their vehicles at the drag strip with time slips that do not support the hp claim. For me it doesn't matter that they make 7xx hp if they run 5xx hp times. Maybe for you hp is good enough but I want the time slip to back it up

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
I've personally seen their vehicles at the drag strip with time slips that do not support the hp claim. For me it doesn't matter that they make 7xx hp if they run 5xx hp times. Maybe for you hp is good enough but I want the time slip to back it up
I agree.. I want trap speeds to back it up

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Charlie_santos said:
Call up hellion they can make the tune quick since the engine is the same!
I gotta do some research on them cus I've nvr heard anything about them.

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
If your going to boost your car do what a my friend did... He twin turbo'd his 2003 Cobra bought two turbonetic's and his local tune shop did all the custom fit piping to make it work. He is throwing down 800+ to the tires... If you are looking to boost more than 6-8 pounds you better stiffen up the internals!!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FastV6 said:
If your going to boost your car do what a my friend did... He twin turbo'd his 2003 Cobra bought two turbonetic's and his local tune shop did all the custom fit piping to make it work. He is throwing down 800+ to the tires... If you are looking to boost more than 6-8 pounds you better stiffen up the internals!!!
Am just trying to boost about 400-500 at the most. And as for your friends cobra it was so much easier to map and tune those than mine or yours. I own an evo back in Miami and i built my brothers civic turbo so its just a matter of an actual set up made specific for my car w/o having to custom weld or fit **** around.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I know the 6 has the same trans as the 5.0 so you would be ok there I guess but I can't help but think your going to blow that plastic intake manifold at some point. I don't have any real info to back that up, just experience with lots of turbo 4 bangers. If the 6 will take 500hp stock then I would be a happy man but I would want to see that verified before I did anything crazy to mine.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alrefire said:
I think the wheels,
Can I get someone to second me on that?
I second that but i believe its safer at the crank.. 570 to the crank is pushing it

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

rebeltx said:
I know the 6 has the same trans as the 5.0 so you would be ok there I guess but I can't help but think your going to blow that plastic intake manifold at some point. I don't have any real info to back that up, just experience with lots of turbo 4 bangers. If the 6 will take 500hp stock then I would be a happy man but I would want to see that verified before I did anything crazy to mine.
Same here.my experience comes from turbo 4 bangers . And as for info the 2012 I've seen are pushing around 470.. But soon as there is a system i trust you will see me push 500

1 - 20 of 44 Posts