Im facing this Check Engine light P0171 & P0174
For over 3 months now can't find solution
Done all that
new factor fuel pump
Smoke test is made all good no any vacuum leaks
New front O2 sensors
New MAF sensor
Checked headers for any leaks it's all ok

Every time I load the tune it will run so powerful and fine for few mile then things starts cutting and Shutting down and finally it will give the check engine light it always gives check engine light in normal driving or when stuck in traffic never on highway*or in boost

Can't find what's the problem any one can help
Thanks

·
Registered
8,483 Posts
Has this problem been occurring since the blower was installed?
If so, I would have whoever did the tuning take a look at some data logs, and see if they can figure out what may be causing the lean condition.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Who's longtubes are you running? Did you clear the code and was the car running good after you replaced your front o2's? Who's tune? Need more information.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Originally posted in the AM forum and was moved. Hopefully its not an American Muscle tune... if it is then I hope the OP stops driving the car until the tune is updated with one that isn't a ticking time bomb.

Although I don't think AM would tune a boosted 2015 so...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kooks LTH
got little better when I changed O2 sensors but still annoying to drive and codes still there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not AM tunes and I'm still working with the tuner on it.
I worked with the same tuner at the same setup twice this one is doing the headache not sure what's wrong it feels like throttle body delay sometimes and it's shutting down when pushing full clutch or coming to full stop

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Sounds like a tune issue then. Your tuner can tell from the logs what's going on regardless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts