Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey so i was about getting the atak system from borla, will it fit with my stock h pip and how can i eliminate the little rasp and make the exhaust richer?
different H pipe?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
hey so i was about getting the atak system from borla, will it fit with my stock h pip and how can i eliminate the little rasp and make the exhaust richer?
different H pipe?
They should be like my Borla stingers and you wont have any rasp.

I have mine on an x pipe and no rasp. That is really saying something.

The borla are all deep growl from start to finish.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I like how the s-type sound but they're too quiet for me, can I make them louder?
Get the touring and then get a uncatted mid pipe and BAMN super deep and loud exhaust. Idk why the other guys were saying they don't have rasp when my friend with his Borla's has rasp with his xpipe and stock catts.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,208 Posts
Get the touring and then get a uncatted mid pipe and BAMN super deep and loud exhaust. Idk why the other guys were saying they don't have rasp when my friend with his Borla's has rasp with his xpipe and stock catts.
The X pipes make the rasp. Try an off road H or high flow catted H pipe.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Because i don't...

O/r x with Borla Stype and zero rasp.

Heck I even have videos up showing no rasp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts