Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay I know I've posted this a few times, but I just got my catback ATAKS on today and I like them. I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and get the headers and x-pipe from borla to complete the system. I want it to be louder, but also deeper. will the headers give me that?

·
Registered
289 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
do you know where I can get the v6 longtube headers for?
Yah I think it was 1xracing.com look up the model number of it tho its always nice to save a few hundred

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Wish they had a catted version. They sound nice but a lil too raspy from vids I've heard. True? Think it'd be better with some hi-flows or resonators imo. BBK sound like crap imo.. Catted or non. Just sounds horrible.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CYCLON37 said:
Wish they had a catted version. They sound nice but a lil too raspy from vids I've heard. True? Think it'd be better with some hi-flows or resonators imo. BBK sound like crap imo.. Catted or non. Just sounds horrible.
yeah they might be raspy. bbk would be the last thing is ever buy

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Schram1 said:
Order some where else I got mine for 700
Where did you find yours? ? I'm wanting the Borla LT's but for my 5.0. AM sells them for $949.00. I haven't found them any cheaper then that.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does anyone really know what you need as far as install? I've heard that you're going to need a few extra things after you get the headers. the only reason I haven't bought them yet is because I don't know if it's really a huge deal to roll without cats or if I'll need to take off the x pipe whenever I go in for inspection or what. I need some answers haha

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Price Matching _YES

American Muscle will match any Legitimate price you can send them. They will still give you the extra 6% Mustang Evolution discount. Find your best price and then PM Dan at AM.
Ronnie

·
Registered
143 Posts
ronnie948 said:
American Muscle will match any Legitimate price you can send them. They will still give you the extra 6% Mustang Evolution discount. Find your best price and then PM Dan at AM.
Ronnie
Very sweet I didn't know about the mustang evolution discount !

·
Registered
289 Posts
Where did you find yours? ? I'm wanting the Borla LT's but for my 5.0. AM sells them for $949.00. I haven't found them any cheaper then that.
i got the v6 one not the 5.0

1 - 20 of 42 Posts