Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question about exhaust. I'm getting the ATAK cat back put on hopefully this week and also thinking on getting the Borla LT headers and x pipe but I'm aware that its an off-road x pipe. I'm wondering if anyone knows if its a big deal as far as police go and everything. I've heard I could get a $1,000 fine for it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Only if you tell them! "oh yeah its got an off road x, yeah you probably need to write me another ticket while you have me pulled over for speeding..." do it man! Im going to get the same thing next week! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
Just a question about exhaust. I'm getting the ATAK cat back put on hopefully this week and also thinking on getting the Borla LT headers and x pipe but I'm aware that its an off-road x pipe. I'm wondering if anyone knows if its a big deal as far as police go and everything. I've heard I could get a $1,000 fine for it.
Just turn off you car when you get pulled over it will smell like pure gas borla atak will be so loud unless you would like it. You would get a headache for sure

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fultonboy09 said:
Only if you tell them! "oh yeah its got an off road x, yeah you probably need to write me another ticket while you have me pulled over for speeding..." do it man! Im going to get the same thing next week! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!
hahaha hell yeah man I'm so excited!

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Schram1 said:
Just turn off you car when you get pulled over it will smell like pure gas borla atak will be so loud unless you would like it. You would get a headache for sure
I like it. haha

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Doesn't texas have emissions testing?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Doesn't texas have emissions testing?
Yes my buddy owns a shop so no testing for me all he does it give me the sticker takes 30 seconds

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
It really depends on how you drive not so much the cops themselves. If your revving your engine in a residential area 2:00 in the morning then yeah you'd probably get ticket. So be courteous in residential areas, when passing cops, let off the throttle in bit.

·
Registered
289 Posts
fultonboy09 said:
Get what for 650??????? The headers??????? Where?
I think it was 1xracing type In the header serial number I think I paid 700 at the time

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
i can get stuff cheap im going to start selling gt500 steering wheels for 280 if anyone is interested

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welp no exhaust until next weekend. it will be a miracle if one day I could get my car modded without complications.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts