Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am waiting for my Borla 2013 gt500 quad exhaust to get here, i was told i was getting it friday but it was delayed to tuesday of next week.
Expect a video soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
McQueen said:
So i am waiting for my Borla 2013 gt500 quad exhaust to get here, i was told i was getting it friday but it was delayed to tuesday of next week.
Expect a video soon!
+10

·
Registered
223 Posts
Expect a video soon!
That's going to look amazing on your car!!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Did you get the lower rear valance?

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
McQueen said:
Expect a video soon!
Where did you buy these? How much was it?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mikeyt03 said:
Where did you buy these? How much was it?
I got sponsor by borla to be the first 5.0 with the conversion. They run for a little more than a gran

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
McQueen said:
I got sponsor by borla to be the first 5.0 with the conversion. They run for a little more than a gran
Well aren't you special!

Lol I would have done that :p

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is my second sponsership the first was with 3M at a local tint shop with all the interior/ license plate led.
If you want to get sponsor just call and tell them u know Alot of friends with mustang and show pics of your car at auto shows.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
:headbang:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Video of it running with no muffler? Curious as to how it sounds that way and then with the borla added.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nosympathy said:
Video of it running with no muffler? Curious as to how it sounds that way and then with the borla added.
It sounds LOUD LOUD LOUD lol.
I will post a video today.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts